Michael J. Gola
With thirty one years of experience in commercial real estate, Michael Gola has cultivated a diversified background that includes landlord/tenant representation, acquisition/disposition of corporate real estate assets, and commercial development projects.
A few of Mr. Gola's career highlights are:
- Awarded the "2003 Deal of the Year" from the Philadelphia Business Journal for the $42 million, 238,000 square foot lease for American Business Financial Services at the Wanamaker Building in Philadelphia
- Represented AT&T for the 189,000 square foot lease at Three Bala Plaza in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Represented Deloitte in a 60,000 square foot sublease to State Farm Insurance at 2 Braxton Way in Glen Mills, PA
- Represented Renda Antonaccio Holdings in the purchase of 124,000 square foot former Walmart at 1201 Oak Street, Pittston, PA
- Represented Priority Wire and Cable in the purchase of 2994 Samuel Drive, a 214,000 square foot warehouse facility located in Bensalem, PA